Purchasing a Drum Dryer?
Drum Drying Resources supplies new, rebuilt, and retrofitted Double Drum Dryers to the drying industry. Each dryer is configured to specific designs, specifications, and systems to produce your product at maximum quality, sanitation, and productivity levels.
We rebuild drum dryers, as well as product sub systems for drum dryers
At DDR we rebuild and refurbish single drum dryers and double drum dryers and other peripheral equipment and sub-systems. We can rebuild single and double drum dryers, flakers, ancillary equipment, vacuums and more from a variety of manufacturers including Gouda Drum Dryers, Buflovak Dryers, Blaw Knox, Beloit, Overton and more dryer manufacturing companies.
Are you looking for cost savings on Drum Dryer Equipment?
If you are looking for cost savings compared to buying a new dryer. Drum Drying Resources can rebuild a dryer that you just purchased or presently have. We also can a rebuild a dryer from our current inventory or a dryer that is found in the market place whether it be a double drum dryer or single drum dryer with applicator rolls. We do not just rebuild our own dryers we also rebuild other manufacturers dryers. Below you will find a list of them.
Brands of Drum Dryers & Drum Drying Equipment
- Buflovak, Buflovac, and Blaw Knox Drum Dryers
- Beloit Drum Dryers, Beloit/Overton Drum Dryers
- Overton Drum Dryers
- American Drum dryers
- R. Simon Drum Dryers
- GMF Gouda Drum Dryers
- The Bethlehem Corporation Drum Dryers
- Luwa SMS Drum Dryers
- VDS Engineering Drum Dryers
- Other Manufacturers
Many of these dryers can be updated with new things. These rebuilt dryers will give many years of continued operation. To see a list of some of the used flakers, single drum dryer, double drum dryer equipment that is available for purchase click here for our Equipment Procurement Page.
Looking For Drum Drying or Drum Dryer Technical Information?
Visit our Technical Bulletin Section in order to learn more about how our products and services can help you become more productive. We share a lot of technical information about drum dryers and systems that will help you in your current plant or help you plan as you build your business. Click here to visit our Technical Bulletins Page.
Here also is a list of some of the other types of food processing and drying sub-systems that we specialize in retrofitting, rebuilding and upgrading:
- Direct Drives for Dryer Drums with Electric Motor and Planetary Gear Boxes
- Steam and Condensate Removal
- Quick Change Knife Blade Holders – Standard or Oscillating (No adjustment tools required)
- Air Conveying
- Product Flaking and Milling
- Product Enclosures (Knife Blade to Screw Conveyors)
- Sheet Pre-breaking System (For products that need additional sizing prior to entering a screw conveyor)
- Take-Away Roll System (For products that need extra time to dry prior to entering into the screw conveyor)
- Pendulum Feed and Level Control for Slurry Puddles