Drum Drying as a Waste Management System
Contaminated wet waste materials can be efficiently converted to a lighter weight, more compact form by utilizing the drum drying process. The processing of contaminated waste is an important factor in maintaining good human and animal health as well as creating and maintaining a healthy environment. Drum drying processing of waste can save thousands of dollars in shipping costs. With the money that you save by no longer having to budget as much for transporting waste you will have more room in your budget to purchase more product or allocate to research and development, equipment and production costs. The use of drum dryers in addition to traditional dewatering methods can be valuable.
What types of Liquid Waste can be processed on a Drum Dryer?
- Chemical landfill waste including Polymers
- Agricultural waste and by-products from food processing
- Agricultural animal waste and by-products
- Corn mash by-products from the Ethanol processing
- Feed waste from agricultural facilities and farms
- Bio diesel manufacturing waste
- Fish processing waste including fish guts. May be converted to fertilizer and animal food additives
- Brewery production waste
What type of cost savings could I see using Drum Dryers?
- Reduced Fuel Costs
- Reduced Labor Costs
- Reduced Landfill Costs
- Reduced Carbon Foot Print